Age Concern Volunteers
Volunteers are a vital part of our team. Without the dedication and commitment from our volunteers we wouldn't be able to carry out the work we do.
Age Concern Tauranga Volunteers assist with:
- Companionship to older people through visits and telephone calls.
- Minibus driving (normal car licence required).
- Reception duties.
- Preparing monthly Newsletter for mail out.
- Interested in the wellbeing of older people.
- Able to make a regular time commitment.
- Respectful of confidentiality.
- Respectful of cultural differences.
Ring us now if this is you! Phone 578 2631 or download our Volunteer Application form here